This article covers how to manage the HIPAA privacy settings for Reviews in your account. You can choose to omit sensitive information from reviews or remove reviews with sensitive information entirely. The Quarantine period for First-Party and External First-Party reviews on Healthcare entity types will begin after the review has been de-identified.
To manage HIPAA Privacy Settings for Reviews:
- Click on the Account Details icon in the navigation bar and click Account Settings.
- Click Compliance.
- Select your desired HIPAA setting.
- If you choose to replace PHI in reviews with [omitted], reviews will appear as: “My name is [omitted], I was diagnosed with [omitted], the doctor I saw was fantastic”.
- If you choose to remove reviews with PHI entirely, reviews with PHI will appear as: [Review Removed for PHI].
- Click Save to confirm your desired setting.