Review labels are used to help categorize reviews with similar characteristics within your account.
This article explains how to automatically apply labels to reviews. To apply labels manually, see Create and Apply Review Labels.
- Click Reviews in the top navigation bar.
- Click on the Monitoring or Response sub-tab.
- Click on the More Actions button and select Manage Review Labels. A dialog box appears.
- Click on the Labeling Rules link.
- Click on the + Add a labeling rule link.
- Enter a Rule Name.
- Set the criteria for your rule.
- To add additional criteria, click + Add Filter.
- Click Click to add and select from the list that appears. You can also create a new label here and add it to the review by entering a name for it followed by a comma.
- Click Add Labeling Rule.