This article covers how to disable the automatic renewal of your Yext subscription. Once your subscription is canceled, you will only receive service through the end of the paid period.
- Click on the Account Details icon () in the bottom left corner of the navigation bar and click Account Settings.
- Click Your Subscriptions.
- Click on the Cancel Subscriptions link.
- Select the checkbox next to the subscription you would like to cancel, then click Review.
- Read the disclaimer to understand what will happen to your listings if you cancel.
- Select the checkbox next to I acknowledge that Yext is no longer responsible for my listings.
- Click on the Please select a reason drop-down button, and select your reason for canceling.
- Click Cancel Subscriptions.
Service will stop after the paid-through date listed in the Status column of the page confirming your cancellation. To reference the paid-through date in the future, click on the Account Details icon () in the bottom left corner of the navigation bar, click Account Settings, and click Your Subscriptions in the sidebar.