Yext Support is here to help you and your team work through issues, escalations, and questions regarding your account and the Yext program. In order to get you the best support as quickly as possible, please follow these guidelines when submitting requests to Yext Support.
Before submitting the request, please ensure you sign into the Help Center by clicking SIGN IN in the top right corner of the Help Center. This will associate the ticket with your username and Yext account, and allow for the appropriate level of service for your account.
To submit a Support request:
- Click on the Submit a request form.
- Enter the relevant information into the following fields:
- Please include a clear subject line so Support can easily identify the topic of the request. This will assist with faster processing and response times.
- Low: You have a question about how to do something.
- Normal: A feature is no longer working and it's slowing you down.
- High: A major feature has stopped working.
- Urgent: You are unable to perform any actions in Yext.
- What type of Yext account do you have?
- If you need help locating your account type, see Locate your Account ID and Account Type.
- Business ID
- If you need help locating your Business ID, see Locate your Account ID and Account Type. Your Account ID is the same as your Business ID.
- Your Message
- In your message be sure to provide a summary of your inquiry with as much information as possible.
- Also, include any relevant URLs that Support may need to access to assist with your request.
- Location Names or IDs
- If the issue is only affecting a subset of your entities, please include relevant entity IDs, folder numbers, labels. Otherwise, indicate ‘All’.
- Include any relevant images, videos or files that pertain to what you are seeing or trying to do. Often, a screenshot of the issue you are seeing helps our team understand how to more quickly troubleshoot and resolve your issue.
- Click SUBMIT.
Basic & Premier Support First Response SLAs
As a reminder, Yext service levels are as follows:
- Standard Support: Within 16 Business Hours
- Premier Support: Within 8 Business Hours
Ticket resolution time may vary depending on issue and path to resolution and the Yext Support team will follow-up with you as they work through your request to alert you of any progress and feedback.
If you have any questions about which Support package you are subscribed to or any specific details about support related to your account please reach out to your Client Success Manager.