Favorites is a section near the top of your navigation bar that allows you to easily navigate to the pages you visit frequently. Pinning a page to your Favorites helps you to navigate the platform much more efficiently. If you don’t have any Favorites, the Favorites section will not appear in your navigation bar. This article will walk you through the steps to manage your Favorites.
To pin a page to your Favorites:
- Hover over the name of the page in the navigation bar you would like to add to your Favorites and click on the Star icon. A dialog box appears.
- (Optional) Enter your desired name for the favorite. By default, the original name of the page will be added to the textbox.
- Click Save to add the page to your Favorites. Favorites appear near the top of the navigation bar.
- To access your Favorites, click Favorites in the navigation bar and click on the desired page.
- To remove a page from your Favorites, simply hover over the name of the page in the navigation bar, click on the Star icon, and click Remove Favorite in the dialog box.