The Yext platform allows you to easily create and organize a variety of lists in the form of Menus, Products & Services, Bios, and Events. These lists are featured across many of the publishers within the Yext PowerListings® Network and can also be seamlessly added to your website through Widgets or Pages. This article covers how to create an Enhanced Content List. If you prefer to do this by uploading a spreadsheet, see Create an Enhanced Content List: Spreadsheet Upload.
Enterprise CustomersYou must enable each type of list in your Account Settings. See Turn on Account Features.
1. Click Knowledge Manager in the top navigation bar.
2. Select the Menus, Products & Services, Bios or Events sub-tab.
3. Click Get Started under Manual.
- If you do not see Get Started, click on the + Add New List button and select Create [Content List] manually.
4. Enter a title for your list.
5. Select which location or folder this list will be applied to.
6. If applicable, select the currency and language for your list.
- These fields are only visible in accounts that have the Multi-language Profile feature enabled.
7. Click Save and Continue.
8. To prevent your list from being published until you’ve finished creating it, click on the Hide link in the upper-right corner.
9. Add a section (Recommended).
a. Click on the Click to add a section name field.
b. To add additional sections click on the + Add a Section link on the left.
10. This step differs depending on which type of Content List you’re creating. Click one of the following buttons accordingly:
+ Add Menu Item
+ Add Item
+ Add Bio
+ Add Event
11. Enter details about your list item.
12. Click Save or Save and add another.
13. When you’ve finished creating your list, click on the Show button in the upper-right corner. Note, this is only relevant if you hid your list.
Products & Services