This article covers how to apply an entity template. This will apply a specific set of content to an existing entity. To learn how to create a template, visit Create an Entity Template.
- Click Knowledge Graph in the top navigation bar.
- Click on the entity you would like to edit.
- To edit multiple entities at once, visit the Edit Entities in Bulk article.
- Click Select Action in the right sidebar, and select Apply Template.
- Select the template you wish to apply. This list will only contain templates that can be applied to the given entity type.
- Select or deselect the fields you wish to apply to the entity. Otherwise, all fields in the template will be applied by default.
- Click Apply Template.