You can add or remove optional features from your account such as Content Lists, Social Approvals, and Early Access to new features.
Partners using Partner PortalTo turn a feature on or off for all of your sub-accounts, contact your Client Success Manager.
To turn an account feature on or off:
- Click on the Account Details icon in the navigation bar and click Account Settings.
- Click Account Features.
- Click on the desired feature.
- Toggle the feature on or off.
- Note: Turning a feature on will not result in any charge to your account. Additionally, if you turn on a feature for a package you are not subscribed to, no changes will occur in your account.
- Click Save. Note that it may take several hours for the feature to be added to or removed from your account.
Note: If you don’t see the feature you'd like to turn on, contact your Client Success Manager or Yext Support.
Please sign in to leave a comment.