This article covers how to create a Custom Dashboard with the insights or performance metrics that you’re most interested in. There are two types of dashboards that you can create: Account Dashboards, which are visible to all users in the account, and Personal Dashboards, which are only visible to the users who creates them.
- Click Analytics in the top navigation bar.
- Click on the +Add Custom Dashboard button on the left side of the page.
- Enter a Dashboard Name.
- (Optional) If you’d like to make this a Personal Dashboard, click on the Account Dashboard drop-down button and select Personal Dashboard. Otherwise, it will be visible to all users.
- Select the insights you would like to include in your dashboard.
- Click Save.
- (Optional) To specify location or date range for this dashboard, use the filters at the top of the page and click Apply. Then click on the Save as Default button on the right.
To create a new dashboard by duplicating an existing one:
- Hover over the dashboard name in the sidebar, then click on the drop-down button and select Duplicate.
- Change the dashboard name, make your desired changes, and click Save.