Event Calendar Pages allow you to publish a webpage with a list of all of your upcoming events. These pages can then link out to individual event pages for each event. To set up individual event pages, see Create a Page Builder Template.
If you would prefer to create and host event calendars directly on your website, you can do so using Calendar Tags. For more information, visit the Getting Started with Event Calendar Tags guide.
To create an Event Calendar Page:
- Hover over Pages in the top navigation bar and click on the Sites sub-tab.
- Click Edit next to the site you would like to create the Template under.
- If you have not created a Site yet, click on the + Add New Site button. For full instructions on adding a site, see Add a Site.
- Click + Add New Template. A dialog box appears.
- Click Select Page Type and select Static Page.
- Click Choose Entity Type and select Event
- Click Continue.
- Enter the page name in the text box and click Create.
- Add the Upcoming Events Module.
- Click on the + Add Module link in the sidebar.
- Select the Upcoming Event module, and click Add.
- (Optional) To adjust the number of events that appear on each page, click Results per Page and update the number in the textbox, then click Save.
- (Optional) To adjust the events that are eligible to appear in the search results, click Saved Filter ID and enter the relevant Saved Filter ID. To create a Saved Filter, see Apply an Advanced Filter.
- Click on the Back to Content link to return to the sidebar.
- (Optional) Add additional modules or customize the design of your page. For detailed steps, see Customize your Pages.
- Publish your Template. For full instructions, see Publish your Pages.
To preview your page, click on the Share button. For more details, see Share Page links.