Event Calendar Pages allow you to publish a webpage with a list of all of your upcoming events. These pages can then link out to individual event pages for each event. To set up individual event pages, see Create a Page.
If you would prefer to create and host event calendars directly on your website, you can do so using Calendar Tags. For more information, see Getting Started with Event Calendar Tags.
To create an Event Calendar Page:
- Click Pages in the top navigation bar.
- Click on the Page Builder sub-tab.
- Click on the create a new page link. A dialog box appears.
- If you have already created a page, click + Add in the upper-right corner to create an additional page. A dialog box appears.
- Click Choose Entity Type and select Event
- Select Event Calendar and click Continue.
- Enter the page name in the text box and click Create.
- Add the Upcoming Events Module.
- Click on the + Add Module link in the sidebar.
- Select the Upcoming Event module, and click Add.
- Click Live API Key in the sidebar.
- Enter your API Key in the text box and click Save.
- For help creating a Live API Key, see Step 2 in the Developer Console Get Started guide. When adding an endpoint make sure you enable the Live API endpoint.
- (Optional) To adjust the number of events that appear on each page, click Results per Page and update the number in the textbox, then click Save.
- Click on the Back to Content link to return to the sidebar.
- (Optional) Add additional modules or customize the design of your page. For detailed steps, see Customize your Pages.
- Enter your subdomain.
- Click Settings in the sidebar.
- Click on the Set Subdomain button. A dialog box appears.
- Enter your subdomain in the text box and click Continue.
- For additional information on creating a subdomain, see Set up a subdomain.
- Note: You must create your subdomain and add your CNAME record to your DNS before you can proceed to activate and publish your page
- Click Save my subdomain.
- Configure your URL to customize how the full page URL will appear.
- Click on the URL field.
- Enter your desired URL in the text box.
- Note: Make sure the text does not include any spaces.
- Click Save.
- Activate your page.
- Click Activate. A dialog box appears.
- Click OK.
Once you follow the steps to activate your page, the page will be pushed live on your website.
To preview your page, click on the Share button. For more details, see Share Page links.