FAQ Locator Pages allow you to publish a webpage with a list of your FAQs. These pages can then link out to individual pages for each FAQ, or pages containing other relevant content. To set up individual FAQ pages, see Create an Individual FAQ Page. For more information on FAQ Pages, see FAQ Pages Overview.
To create an FAQ Page Locator:
- Click Pages in the top navigation bar.
- Click on the Page Builder sub-tab.
- Click on the create a new page link. A dialog box appears.
- If you have already created a page, click + Add in the upper-right corner to create an additional page. A dialog box appears.
- Click Choose Entity Type and select FAQ.
- Select FAQ Locator, and click Continue.
- Enter the page name in the text box and click Create.
- Configure your FAQ List module.
- Click FAQ List in the sidebar.
- Click on the FAQ List module in the sidebar.
- Click Headline and enter the desired headline text that will appear above your FAQ list.
- (Optional) Click Image to add an image to the FAQ List module.
- If you don’t select or upload an image, the module will not display a photo.
- Click FAQ List and choose the entity and the field you would like to pull the FAQ list from.
- Click Next.
- Once you’ve made your desired customizations to the FAQ List module, click on the Back to Content link to return to the sidebar.
- Make the desired adjustments to the rest of the modules on the page. For more information on adding additional modules or customizing the design of your page, see Customize your Pages.
To preview your page, click on the Share button. For more details, see View Page Preview links.
Once your page is complete, you will need to go through the steps to activate and publish your page in order for it to appear on your website. For full instructions, see Steps 4-8 in the Pages Quick Launch Guide.