Location Finder Pages allow you to publish a webpage with a list of all your locations. You can use these same instructions to create finder pages for Restaurants, ATMs, Healthcare Professionals, and Healthcare Facilities. Users can then search for a specific location, or click to view individual webpages for each location. To set up individual location pages, see Create a Page.
To create a Location Finder Page:
- Click Pages in the top navigation bar.
- Click on the Page Builder sub-tab.
- Click on the create a new page link. A dialog box appears
- If you have already created a page, click + Add in the upper-right corner to create an additional page. A dialog box appears.
- Click Choose Entity Type and select Location.
- Select Location Finder, and click Continue.
- Enter the page name in the text box and click Create.
- Add a Store Locator Module.
- Click on the + Add Module link in the sidebar.
- Select the Store Locator module, and click Add.
- Click Live API Key in the sidebar.
- Enter your API Key in the text box and click Save.
- For help creating a Live API Key, see Step 2 in the Developer Console Get Started guide. When adding an endpoint make sure you enable the Live API endpoint.
- Adjust the module copy to ensure the page reflects your business.
- Click Headline and update the text in the text box, then click Save.
- Click Location Label and update the text in the text box, then click Save.
- Note: This will display under the search box and defaults to ‘[x] out of [x] locations near [search query]’.
- Customize the module.
- To adjust the radius of the search results, click Radius and update the number in the text box, then click Save.
- To adjust the number of results that will appear, click Max Results and update the number in the text box, then click Save.
- Click into any other field to update the default content.
- Note: To update the Saved Search ID field, reach out to your Client Success Manager. This field allows you to limit the search results that appear.
- Click on the Back to Content link to return to the sidebar.
- (Optional) Add additional modules or customize the design of the page. For detailed steps, see Customize your Pages.
- Enter your subdomain.
- Click Settings in the sidebar.
- Click on the Set Subdomain button. A dialog box appears.
- Enter your subdomain in the text box and click Continue.
- For additional information on creating a subdomain, see Set up a subdomain.
- Note: You must create your subdomain and add your CNAME record to your DNS before you can proceed to activate and publish your page.
- Click Save my subdomain.
- Activate your page.
- Click Activate. A dialog box appears.
- Click Ok.
Once your page is created, see Publish your page to push the pages live on your website.
To preview your page, click on the Share button. For more details, see View Page Preview links.