With Yext, you can view and manage admin users for your Google My Business listings directly in the platform. This article explains how to send an invitation to add a co-owner to a Google My Business listing.
To Manage Google My Business Admins:
- Click Listings in the top navigation bar.
- Click on the Locations sub-tab.
- Click on the Manage Google Admins button next to the desired Google My Business Listing.
- If you do not see the Manage Google Admins button, click on the arrow to the right of the Google My Business listing, and click Manage Google Admins.
- Click Invite New Owner.
- Enter the email address of the person you’d like to invite into the text box.
- Click Add & Send Invitation.