When adding new entities in Yext, some publishers require additional steps before Yext can begin syncing listing data. For example, for Facebook, if your business name in the Knowledge Graph greatly differs from the business name on the Facebook listing, Yext may require additional confirmation that you want to sync to that listing. This article walks you through the steps to bypass this, and confirm the listing sync.
To sync Facebook Listings with name mismatch:
- Click Listings in the navigation bar and click Publishers.
- Click on Facebook in the list of publishers.
- Find any Not Synced listings with the following Publisher Error in the Status Details column: "Reason: The page you are trying to link to your brand page has a different name than its corresponding entity."
- Click View Listing to view the listing Yext is trying to sync to.
- If it is the correct listing, click on the drop-down next to View Listing and click Confirm Sync.
- To do this in bulk, select the checkboxes next to the relevant listings. Then click on the More Actions button and select Confirm Sync.